General information and definitions
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. The Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order in the Store;
2. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
3. Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store www.buntstore.pl
4. The Online Store (Store) - the website available at www.buntstore.pl, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
5. The Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
6. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between BUNT and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
7. Act on specific terms of consumer sales - the Act on Consumer Rights (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2017, item 683 as amended);
8. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017, item 1918 as amended);
9. The Order - Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Products.
2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.1. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
2.2. The online store, operating at www.buntstore.pl, is run by the RUBY STAR Sp. z o.o. company with its registered office in Kraków, Prądnicka 48/38, 31-202 Kraków, entered in the Register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS (National Court Register) number 0000948175 , NIP (Tax Identification Number) 9452251768 and REGON (National Business Registry Number) 520858967. Phone: 782 093 374 e-mail: email@example.com
2.3. The regulations define the rules:
1) the provision of electronic services by the Bunt Online Store to Customers, in particular consisting in setting up and maintaining a Customer account, sending Customers a Newsletter and enabling Customers to use an interactive Order form,
2) conclusion and performance of the contract for the sale of Products presented in the Store and additional services provided by the Store on the occasion of sale.
2.4 The Store's customer may only be:
1) an adult natural person or
2) legal person, or
3) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law recognizes as having legal capacity.
2.5. To use the Store, it is necessary to have a device that allows Internet access, active e-mail and a web resource browser that allows you to display the following websites:
b.) Mozilla Firefox version 11.0 and higher or Internet Explorer version 7.0 and higher, Opera version 7.0 and higher, Google Chrome version 12.0.0 and higher, Recommended screen width: 1024 × 768.
2.6 The costs of using the Internet by the Customer depend on the price list of the telecommunications operator or the Internet access service provider used by the Customer. These costs and any other costs related to the provision of the technical conditions set out in paragraph 3 above, are charged to the Customer.
2.7. In accordance with applicable law, Bunt reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons over the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
2.8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of www.buntstore.pl and download it and print it out.
2.9. Information about the Products provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
3. REGISTRATION AND LOGGIN IN TO THE WEBSITE
3.1. The following services provided electronically by the Seller are available to customers in the Store:
1) Account service consisting in its creation and maintenance as part of the Bunt Store,
2) Order form service,
3) Newsletter service.
3.2. Conclusion of a contract for the provision of any of the listed in paragraph 3.1 electronic services always require, in addition to meeting additional conditions for each of them, confirmation by the Customer that:
1) is an adult or a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law recognizes legal capacity,
2) has read and accepted the Regulations,
3.3. The use of any of the above-mentioned electronic services may not be used in any way to provide prohibited and unlawful content by the Customer.
3.4. In order to use all functions of the Store, the Customer may set up an individual Account in which the data provided by the Customer and information about Orders made by him via the Store, discounts received and the Customer's subscription to the Newsletter will be collected.
3.5. In order to set up an account, the Customer must fill in the Registration form, provide the Customer's Login (e-mail address) and choose a Password, and then approve it by selecting the "Create an account" option. No later than 1 business day after creating the Account, the Customer will receive from the Store, to the e-mail address provided, a message containing confirmation of Registration, containing a link, the clicking of which by the Customer will result in the conclusion of the contract for the provision of the Account service. It is also possible to create an Account when placing an Order by selecting the appropriate box in the Order form, and then clicking on the link contained in the Store's message about the Registration referred to in the preceding sentence.
3.6. The Account service is provided free of charge and for an indefinite period. Creating an Account is not necessary to use the Store, including placing an Order. However, the Account makes it easier to place Orders, which, after logging in by the Customer to their Account, will be each time registered on this Account along with the data provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
3.7. After logging in to their own Account, the Customer may each time correct or update the data provided during Registration or later, with the exception of the Login (e-mail address) to which the Account will be assigned.
3.8. The Store has the right to discontinue the provision of the Account service if the Customer has not placed any Order from his Account within the next 3 years. Discontinuation of the Account service deletes all data stored on that Account. The store is obliged to inform the customer about the intention to stop providing the account service and delete the data stored on it by sending him a notification to the e-mail address provided in the Customer Account. If, within 30 days of receipt of such notification, the Customer expressly requests - in writing to the address of Ul. Prądnicka 48/38, 31-202 Kraków, via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org - to continue the provision of the Account service, the Store will withdraw from the intention to liquidate the Account and delete the data collected on it. If the Customer does not express such a request within the time limit specified in the previous sentence, the contract for the provision of the Account service is terminated upon the expiry of this period, which involves the deletion of the Customer Account in the Store along with the deletion of the data stored on it.
3.9. The customer may at any time and without giving any reason resign from the Account service, which is tantamount to a request to delete all information stored on it. The Customer may resign from the Account service by clicking the "DELETE ACCOUNT" option available after logging in to the Account or by sending a relevant request to the Store via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
3.10. The Store allows you to place Orders for the Product presented in the Store.
3.11. Filling in the Order form consists in selecting the ordered Products by adding them to the "CART", and then providing the required data and selecting the method of delivery and payment, in accordance with the subsequent instructions displayed in the Order form, and confirming the Order by selecting the "Order with payment obligation" option.
3.12. In addition to the number and type of Products ordered and data on the selected method of delivery and payment, it is also necessary to indicate the following Customer data in the Order form: - name and surname, address and delivery address (if the latter is different from the first address provided), - e-mail address. In the case of Customers who are not Consumers, it is also necessary to provide the name (company) and tax identification number. Providing other data, such as a telephone number, is optional, but it will facilitate the execution of the order.
3.13. The Store also provides the Newsletter service consisting in sending information about products, promotions, offers, actions and events of the Store via e-mail. The use of the Newsletter service requires the Customer to provide an e-mail address to which it will be sent. Subscription to the Newsletter service may take place by entering the e-mail address by the Customer in the "Newsletter" field on the main page of the store, confirming the entry with the enter key. In order for the Customer to receive the Newsletter, it is necessary, in addition to meeting the conditions set out above, also:
1) the Customer's consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling, including receiving the Newsletter with information about the Products, offers, actions and events of the Store,
2) the Customer's consent to the sending of commercial information in the form of a Newsletter to the e-mail address provided,
3) the Customer's consent to use a computer, telephone, other mobile devices and the so-called automatic calling systems to send the Newsletter with information about Products, offers, actions and events of the Store;
4) clicking on the link in the Store's message sent to the e-mail address provided, containing the confirmation of the Customer's subscription to the Newsletter. As soon as the above-mentioned conditions are met, an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service by electronic means is concluded.
3.14. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time. The customer may at any time, without giving any reason, resign from this service by:
1) selecting the "Unsubscribe" option available as part of the created Customer Account;
2) re-entering by the Customer in the "Newsletter" tab of the e-mail address to which he receives the Newsletter and selecting the "Unsubscribe" option;
3) clicking on the link at the end of each e-mail containing the Newsletter;
4) submitting such a request via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the Customer performs any of the activities described in points 1 - 4 above, the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service is terminated.
3.15. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons.
4. CONCLUSION OF THE SALES CONTRACT
4.1 The subject of sale are Products presented by the Store and marked as available at the time of placing the Order.
4.2. The prices of the Products presented in the Store are given in PLN and include VAT. The prices do not include delivery costs and any costs resulting from the payment method chosen by the Customer.
4.3. The Store sells Products presented in the Store in the territory of the Republic of Poland and to selected countries listed on the Store's website in the DELIVERY COSTS tab.
4.4. All Products presented in the Store are new and free from defects.
4.5. The Store has the right to change the prices of Products, introduce and withdraw Products, grant discounts on individual Products, and carry out and cancel promotions. Changes may also apply to Products added by the Customer to the basket - until the Customer selects the "Go to confirmation" option.
4.6. Completing the Order form completed by selecting the "Order with payment obligation" option is tantamount to placing an Order and expressing the will by the Customer to conclude a contract for the sale of Products in the number and at a price and under the conditions specified in the Order and the Regulations.
4.7. In the final step enabling the Customer to select the "Order with payment obligation" field, the Order form displays the Order summary informing about the total price of the ordered Products and the remuneration for any additional services ordered by the Customer, including taxes, as well as fees for transport or delivery of Products, depending on on the payment and delivery options selected by the Customer, and any other costs.
4.8. If the Customer has chosen the option of payment by bank transfer in the Order form, then after selecting the option "Order with obligation to pay", information about the Customer's Order number will be displayed along with the data for making a direct transfer and a link ("Pay" field) to make a transfer via electronic payment systems. This information is tantamount to the Store's declaration of acceptance of the offer to conclude a sales contract on the terms specified in the Order and the Regulations.
4.9. If the Customer has chosen the cash on delivery option in the Order form, the Seller accepts the order and confirms the sales contract, informing via e-mail about the next stages of its implementation.
4.10. The proof of purchase is a receipt or, at the Customer's request, a VAT invoice, which the Customer receives electronically with the Product or in a separate shipment. The Customer authorizes the Seller to issue an invoice without the Customer's signature and send it electronically to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, unless the Customer notifies the Store of his intention to receive it in paper form.
5.1. The ordered products are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order. The time and costs of delivery are specified in the "Delivery" tab.
5.2. Information about delivery costs is visible in the Order form - in the last step enabling the Customer to select "Order with payment obligation" and in the e-mail confirming the submission of the Order by the Customer. Delivery costs are borne by the customer, subject to paragraph 5.4 below.
5.3. The delivery fee is indicated as a separate item on the sales document. If the fee is paid by the Store, in accordance with paragraph 5.4 below, the delivery fee item does not appear on the sales document.
5.4. A detailed price list and terms of delivery related to the choice of the method of delivery, payment methods and information on the thresholds of the amounts of Orders for which free delivery applies, can be found on the Store's website in the DELIVERY COSTS tab. If the value of the Order carried out in Poland exceeds the amount specified in the column "FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER PLN 399", the delivery costs are paid by the Seller, i.e. the Customer does not bear the delivery costs.
5.5. The delivery takes place via courier companies to the address indicated in the Order form. The decision on the method of delivery is made by the Customer by checking the appropriate box in the Order form. The product delivery address indicated by the Customer (including the address of the selected showroom of the Store) is the place of performance by the Store.
5.6 Deliveries to countries other than Poland are made only for Orders paid by direct transfer or via the electronic payment system PayU or Paypal and prior contact by phone or e-mail.
5.7. The maximum delivery date is from 1 to a maximum of 14 business days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
5.8. The delivery date is counted:
- in the case of choosing the payment on delivery option - from the moment the Customer clicks the link confirming the submission of the Order,
- if you choose the option of payment by bank transfer - from the moment of posting a traditional transfer or authorization of payment by the PayU or PayPal system.
5.9. The delivery period is working days only, which means that:
- if any of the moments specified in sec. 5.10 above falls on a day other than a business day, the delivery period begins to run on the first business day following that moment;
- the delivery period is suspended on any day other than a business day;
- if the end of the delivery period falls on a day other than a business day, the delivery will be made on the first business day following that date.
5.10. When collecting the parcel with the Product delivered by the courier, the Customer is obliged to examine it (pursuant to Article 545 § 2 of the Civil Code). In the event of damage to the shipment, the Store requires customers who are not Consumers to draw up a damage report in the presence of the carrier and immediately inform the Bunt Store about it. Complaints regarding damage caused during delivery submitted by customers who are not Consumers without the attached damage report will not be considered.
6. PAYMENT METHODS
6.1. The customer has the option to pay the price in the following way:
a.) Electronic payments and card payments via PayU.pl, Pay Pal.pl - possible current payment methods are specified on the websites of the websites.
b.) Payment in cash upon delivery.
6.2. The customer selects the payment method from the above-mentioned payment options by selecting the appropriate box in the Order form, but the choice of cash on delivery payment is possible only for delivery in Poland.
6.3 A customer who makes a payment by bank transfer, directly or via electronic payment systems, should pay all costs resulting from the Order, referred to in the Order summary, within 3 business days from the conclusion of the sales contract.
6.4. In the event of non-payment by the Customer who chose the option of payment by bank transfer (directly or via electronic payment systems) in the Order form, within 3 business days from the conclusion of the sales contract, the Store has the right to withdraw from this contract after prior appointment of an additional period of 3 business days to be paid by the Customer.
7. AUTHORIZATION TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
7.1. A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 § 1 of the Civil Code and in accordance with the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, has the right to withdraw from the contract in the Bunt Online Store within 14 days without giving any reason, by submitting an appropriate statement and sending it within 14 calendar days counted from the date of receipt of the parcel by the Customer or a person indicated by him to the following address :RUBY STARSsp. z o.o.t ul. Prądnicka 48/38, 31-202 Kraków, email@example.com A model withdrawal form for download:
Goods return form
The store immediately provides the customer with a confirmation of receipt of the statement, in the form of a letter via Poczta Polska or by e-mail, depending on the customer's requirements.
7.2. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties have testified is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management. The return should be made immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days of submitting the statement. For the customer to meet the deadline, it is enough to send the items before its expiry. The store reimburses all costs incurred by the customer in connection with the conclusion of the sales contract no later than within 14 calendar days of receipt of the statement. The store may withhold the reimbursement until the product is received back or the customer sends a proof of return, depending on which of the events occurs first. The refund is made in the form of a bank transfer to the account indicated by the Customer, or in another free form agreed with the Customer. The purchased product should be returned to the following address: Bunt Sebastian Nowak, Podmaleniec 60B, 28-200 Staszów
7.3. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
7.4. The Product returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the parcel during transport.
7.5. The cost of packaging and returning the product is borne by the customer, the amount of the cost of returning the product depends on the price list of Poczta Polska or the price list of the courier company used by the customer when making the return.
8. WARRANTY LIABILITY
8.1. The store is liable to the buyer under the warranty on the terms specified in the provisions of art. 556 -art. 576 of the Civil Code. The store is obliged to deliver the product that is the subject of the contract - without defects.
8.2. The store is liable under the warranty for physical defects that existed at the time the danger passed on to the buyer or resulted from a cause inherent in the item sold at the same time - for a period of 2 years.
8.3. The store is released from liability under the warranty if the customer knew about the defect at the time of concluding the contract.
8.4. In the event of a defect or non-compliance of the delivered product with the contract, the Customer has the right to file a complaint.
8.6. Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer's rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or address RUBY STAR Sp z o.o.t, ul. Prądnicka 48/38, 31-202 Krakow. Bunt undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to notify the Customer within this period of the date of considering the complaint. Complaint application form template.
8.7. Defective product - in agreement with the Store - if possible and expedient - the Customer who exercises the rights under the warranty will be obliged to deliver the item to the company's headquarters at the expense of the Store. If, due to the type of item or the method of its installation, the delivery of the item by the Customer would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the item available to the Store in the place where the item is located.
8.8. If the item sold has a defect, the Customer may submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately replaces the defective item with a defect-free item or removes the defect.
8.9 If the sold item has a defect, the Customer may request that the item be replaced with a defect-free one or that the defect be removed. The store is obliged to replace the defective item with a non-defective one or remove the defect for the customer within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the buyer. The Store may refuse to satisfy the Customer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of bringing it into compliance with the contract. If the Customer is an entrepreneur, the Store may refuse to replace the item with an item free from defects or to remove the defect also when the costs of compensating this obligation exceed the price of the item sold.
8.10. The store will consider the complaint without undue delay, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint. Within this period, the store will inform the customer in writing or by e-mail about accepting or not accepting the complaint. If a complaint is left unanswered within this time, the complaint is deemed to be accepted.
8.11. After accepting the complaint, the Store will reimburse the Customer for the costs related to the complaint incurred by the Customer. The store will transfer the amount due to the Customer to the bank account or by postal order.
8.12. If the acceptance of the complaint is related to the repair or replacement of the product - the Store will send the product back to the Customer at its own expense.
8.13. Detailed information on the possibility for the Customer who is a Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include the protection of consumer rights , Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
8.14. The Customer who is a Consumer has the following options to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
8.14.1. The Customer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Store, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided by the Consumer Federation at the toll-free consumer hotline number 800 007 707 and by the Polish Consumers Association at the email address :email@example.com.
8.14.2. The customer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 4, item 25, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement. The rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer courts of arbitration are specified in the ordinance of the Minister of Justice of 25 September 2001 on the rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer courts of arbitration. (Journal of Laws 2001, No. 113, item 1214).
8.14.3. The customer has the right to use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures in accordance with the Online Dispute Resolution procedure developed by the European Commission available on the website: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home .show
8.14.4. The customer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 4, item 25, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller. Information on the rules and procedure of the mediation procedure conducted by the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection is available at the offices and on the websites of individual Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
8.14.5. In the event of rejection of the complaint, apart from the out-of-court dispute resolution methods indicated in points 8.14.1 to 8.14.4, the Customer has the right to claim his rights before a common court.
9. COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
9.1 Bunt takes steps to ensure that the Store is fully operational, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
9.2 Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer in writing to the company's registered office address, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact form available in the "Contact" tab.
9.3 In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence or e-mail address, the type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the store.
9.4 Rebellion undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the Customer within this period about the date of considering the complaint.
10. PROTECTION OF PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA
10.1. The administrator of clients' personal data is RUBY STAR Sp. z o.o.t with its registered office at, ul. Prądnicka 48/38, 31-202 Kraków, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under theNIP number 9452251768 and REGON number 520858967.
10.2. You can contact the Administrator:
1) by post, to the following address tRUBY STAR Sp. z o.o. ul. Prądnicka 48/38, 31-202 Krakow
2) by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
3) by phone +48 782 093 374
10.3. The Customer's personal data is processed by the Administrator in order to:
1) take actions at the Customer's request prior to the conclusion of the contract - for the time necessary to perform these activities;
2) conclusion and performance of the contract, the time necessary to perform the contract and make settlements under it;
3) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, including:
a) obligations under the warranty for defects - for a period of 2 years of liability under the warranty;
b) obligations due to withdrawal or termination of the contract - for the period until the claims in this respect are time-barred;
c) obligations related to issuing and storing invoices and documents required by tax law and accounting regulations - until the invoice or other documents are issued, and then for the period of their storage specified by tax regulations and accounting regulations;
d) storing data in order to demonstrate compliance with the accountability obligation and other obligations imposed by the provisions on the protection of personal data - for the duration of the liability in this respect;
4) implementation of the so-called the legitimate interests of the Administrator occurring in the case of:
a) establishing and pursuing claims until the claims under the contract or the Administrator's actions related to the contract or pre-contractual demands are time-barred (up to 10 years from the performance of the contract or demands prior to its conclusion or a final court decision);
b) creating analyzes and statistics for the Administrator's internal needs, including, in particular, reporting and planning product development, including services and improving their quality, development work in IT systems - for the duration of activities prior to the conclusion of the contract and until the performance of the contract, and then no later than the limitation of claims under this contract or the Administrator's actions related to the contract or pre-contractual requests,
c) ensuring network and information security - for the period of data storage, i.e. until the claims under the contract or the Administrator's actions related to the contract or pre-contractual requests are time-barred,
d) support for customer service, including by adapting it to the needs arising from orders, complaints, complaints, requests - for the duration of the contract or until the completion of actions taken on request before the conclusion of the contract,
e) marketing purposes, including personalization, i.e. to provide information about promotions, products, including services, events, actions, including special offers of the Administrator - for the duration of the contract until its performance,
f) protection against fraud attempts - for the duration of the proceedings in this subject.
10.4. Customer's personal data is provided voluntarily. The customer is not obliged to provide any data, and their provision is a contractual obligation. Providing personal data may only take place if the Customer agrees and at the Customer's discretion. Providing personal data may, however, be necessary to:
1) submission and implementation of the Order;
2) issuing a VAT invoice and making tax settlements;
3) creating an Account;
4) sending the Customer a Newsletter;
5) handling, recognizing and considering complaints or declarations of withdrawal from the Customer's contract and the performance of the Administrator's obligations under these titles;
6) handling and settling matters that the customer will contact before concluding the contract or after its completion;
7) in the case of optional data - the inability to, for example, contact the customer in a specific optional way or make a refund to a bank account.
10.5. The Customer's personal data may be made available by the Administrator:
1) employees and associates of the Administrator whose access is necessary to be able to perform the obligations of the Administrator or act on behalf of the Customers on its behalf;
2) entities processing the Customer's personal data on behalf of the Administrator and participating in the performance of activities by the Administrator, i.e .:
a) subcontractors supporting the Administrator in the execution of orders and customer service, e.g. in handling correspondence or in the customer service process, or other entities intermediating in the sale of products,
b) advertising agencies or other entities organizing or conducting or intermediating in the organization or conducting of the Administrator's marketing campaigns;
c) entities servicing the Administrator's ICT systems or providing the Administrator with ICT tools, including IT platforms, or places on servers or websites;
d) entities providing the Administrator with advisory, consulting, auditing services or legal, tax and accounting assistance;
e) entities providing the Administrator with services related to the security of persons, property and personal data.
3) other administrators who are:
a) entities conducting postal, shipping or courier activities - in order to deliver correspondence or parcels;
b) entities transporting freight shipments or forwarding services - in order to deliver freight shipments;
c) entities conducting payment activity (banks, payment institutions) - in order to make refunds or to ensure the operation of the direct debit service;
d) entities conducting credit activity (banks) - in order to provide credit for the purchase of products, including services, and to make returns;
e) insurance companies - to insure shipments of goods;
f) entities purchasing receivables - in the event of non-payment of the price for the purchased goods or remuneration for the performance of the order on time or other amounts due to the Administrator.
10.6. The customer has the right to:
1) access to personal data, including the right to information on personal data and to obtain a copy of personal data;
2) the right to rectify personal data if they are incorrect and the right to supplement incomplete data;
3) the right to delete personal data;
4) the right to limit the processing of personal data;
5) the right to transfer personal data;
6) the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, in the event of illegal processing of personal data;
10.7. The customer may withdraw any consent to the processing of his data at any time without consequences and without giving reasons. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
10.8. The customer has the right to object to the processing of his personal data:
1) for marketing purposes,
2) for purposes resulting from the so-called legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, other than marketing, for reasons related to the specific situation of the Customer.
10.9. The administrator is obliged to provide the Customer with information about the actions taken in connection with the requests referred to in the above points, without undue delay, and in any case within one month of receiving the request. If necessary, the period referred to in the preceding sentence may be extended by another two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests. Within one month of receiving the request, the Administrator informs the Customer about such an extension, stating the reasons for the delay.
10.10. If the Administrator fails to act in connection with the Client's requests referred to in points above, he shall immediately - no later than within one month of receiving the request - inform the Client about the reasons for not taking action and the possibility of lodging a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office and using the measures. legal protection before the Court.
10.11. If the Administrator has reasonable doubts as to the identity of the Customer in connection with the request, we may ask the Customer to provide additional information necessary to confirm it.
10.12. The Administrator provides the information referred to above in points 14-16 above in writing, at the Administrator's choice:
1) by registered mail to the address provided by the Customer or
2) electronically to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, except when:
a) The Customer submitted his request electronically and did not request the Administrator to provide information in a different form - then the Administrator provides the information to the e-mail address provided by the Customer;
b) The Customer requested information from the Administrator orally, and his identity has been confirmed by other means - then the Administrator provides information orally.
10.13. All communication and actions taken by the Administrator in connection with the Client's requests are free of charge. However, if the requests referred to are clearly unjustified or excessive, e.g. due to the constant nature, the Administrator may:
1) charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information, communication or taking the requested action, or
2) refuse to act in connection with the request.
10.14. The Administrator informs each recipient to whom the Customer's data has been disclosed about the rectification or supplementation or deletion or limitation of the processing of the Customer's personal data, which he made in the fulfillment of the Customer's request. The administrator is not obliged to provide such information only when it proves impossible (e.g. the company was liquidated) or it requires a disproportionate effort (the data was disclosed many years ago and it was not possible to contact the recipient despite attempts made).
10.15. At the request of the Customer, the Administrator informs about the recipients whom he informed about the rectification or removal or limitation of the processing of the Customer's personal data, as well as about the recipients who failed to notify the Administrator.
11. FINAL PROVISIONS
11.1. Settlement of any disputes arising between Bunt and the Customer who is a Customer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, is subject to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
11.2 Settlement of any disputes arising between Bunt and the Customer who is not a Customer within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Civil Code, is subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Bunt company.
11.3 In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
11.4. The provisions of point 11.3. do not infringe the rights of Consumers residing outside Poland, if the applicable national law is more favorable to them.
11.5. The store reserves the right to change the regulations for reasons such as changing the applicable regulations, changing payment and delivery methods, and organizational changes in the store.
11.6. In the case of concluding the account service or the Newsletter service, the amended regulations bind the Customer, in accordance with the principles set out in art. 384 and 384 §1 of the Civil Code, i.e. when the Customer was notified of the changes and did not terminate the contract within 14 days from the date of notification.
11.7. If the amendment to the regulations would result in the introduction of fees for the services provided, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
11.8. The amendment to the regulations does not affect the Customer's rights resulting from the orders placed and sales contracts concluded before the effective date of the amendments to the regulations.
11.9. The regulations are valid from 09/25/2018.
3. COOKIES POLICY
2. Cookies collect data on the use of the Website by the User, their purpose is to make it easier for the User to use the Website, adapt the Website to the needs and expectations of a given User (personalization of subpages), to study Users' traffic on the Website.
3. We use the following types of cookies:
- session cookies, they collect information about the User's activities and remain only for the duration of a given session, which begins when the Website is opened and ends with its closing,
- persistent cookies are stored on the User's ICT device (on the phone, computer, tablet or other device of the User from which the Website was connected) and remain in it for a long time after closing the web browser,
- own cookies posted by the Bunt Website and cookies placed by third parties by Bunt, including cookies from Google Analytics, used to analyze the activities of the Website Users for statistical purposes.
4. The data administrator is RUBY STAR Sp. z o.o. company with its registered office in Kraków, Prądnicka 48/38, 31-202 Kraków, entered in the Register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Kraków Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS (National Court Register) number 0000948175 , NIP (Tax Identification Number) 9452251768 and REGON (National Business Registry Number) 520858967, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User's devices.
By continuing to use the website, without changing the privacy settings, you consent to the storage of cookies in your browser by the administrator and his trusted partners.
How to contact us for more information on the processing of your personal data? Bunt is based in Krakow, ul. Prądnicka 48/38, 31-202 Kraków, in the Małopolskie Province (Poland). If you have any questions or comments regarding the rules and practices of personal data processing, please send them to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Where do we get your data from?
We received them from you when you created the account, and also later, in connection with the transactions you make on the website.
How do we collect personal data? - general information:
1. Personal data provided to us by natural persons:
a) Information provided in order to perform the contract concluded with the website (name, surname, address, payment / credit card details)
b) Information provided by computers during a visit to our website (including IP address, geolocation, browser type, operating system, length of visit, number of visits to the website, navigation of user redirects)
c) Information provided by Candidates by sending their CV (including contact details),
d) Information provided by natural persons in order to receive information and newsletters (name and surname and contact details),
e) Information sent by persons interested in the Company's offer by electronic means of communication, including a form on the website and on paper,
f) any information that an individual chooses to provide to us.
2. Personal data provided to Bunt by other entities. It also happens that the company receives personal data from third parties or other personal data administrators. This is the case when a natural person completes an apprenticeship in Bunt. What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data
1. We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
1) enabling the provision of electronic services and full use of the website, including transactions and payments;
2) setting up and managing your account or accounts, and providing support for your account, transactions and solving technical problems;
3) handling complaints in the event that you submit such a complaint;
4) handling requests that you send to us (e.g. via the contact form);
5) contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of services.
2. In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes.
3.We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, on the basis of a legitimate interest, which is:
1) monitoring your activity and that of all other users, including, for example, searching for keywords, posting offers and managing your activity;
2) matching the ads in accordance with the content previously viewed by you;
3) the processing of your personal data in order to carry out marketing activities, which may include:
a) displaying marketing content that is not tailored to your preferences (including contextual advertising);
b) displaying marketing content corresponding to your interests (behavioral advertising);
c) sending e-mail notifications about interesting offers or content, which in some cases contain commercial information (newsletter service);
d) conducting other types of activities related to direct marketing of goods and services (sending commercial information by electronic means and telemarketing activities).
4.processing of your personal data when you visit our profile on the Facebook social network. These data are processed only in connection with keeping the profile, including for the purpose of informing about the Administrator's activity and promoting various types of events, services and products,
5. ensuring the handling of payment services;
6.ensuring the security of the services we provide you electronically;
7. monitoring your activity and all other users, e.g. searching for keywords, improving the operation of services or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
8. handling your requests, in particular, provided to the user service department and via the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
9. organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
10. debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
11. conducting statistical analyzes;
12.storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law). With your consent, we process your personal data for the purpose of:
1) saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
2) organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part; You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time in the same way as you expressed it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
We require you to provide the following personal data to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you, and thus provide you with the service: email address, login, password, telephone number and information about the delivery address and the address to which we are to issue an invoice. If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use the purchases on the website we run. If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary. What are your rights towards the Administrator in the scope of processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR"). You have the right to access the content of the data and request rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data and the right to object to data processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. To the extent that data is processed on the basis of consent, you can with draw it at any time by contacting us.
Below is a general description of your rights under the GDPR:
1.the right to obtain information whether the Data Administrator processes his personal data, and if so, you have the right to access this data and obtain information on how it is processed (including for what purposes and to what extent they are processed and to whom they are made available, and for which period they will be stored - if it is possible to determine). You will also have the right to request a copy of your data;
2.the right to request immediate rectification of personal data, if it is incorrect, as well as the right to request supplementation of data when it is incomplete,
3.right to demand immediate deletion of data by the Administrator, among others when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or when the processing of this data was based on the "consent" granted by the data subject, and this consent has been withdrawn and the Administrator has no other legal basis for the processing of such personal data or when the personal data were processed unlawfully).
4. If the Administrator has previously published the data, e.g. on the Internet, he will also be required to remove any Internet links and copies of the data, and to inform other Data Controllers who have gained access to personal data about the need to delete them. This is called "The right to be forgotten,
5.right to request restriction of data processing, including when a natural person to whom the data concerns questions the correctness of his data - then the Administrator should limit their processing until the correctness of this data is checked)
6.the right to transfer data, according to which the data subject has the right to receive from the Data Administrator in a structured, commonly used format personal data concerning him that he previously provided and has the right to send this data to another Data Administrator without any obstacles on the part of the data subject originally gave. In addition, as far as technically possible, the data subject has the right to request that his personal data be sent by one Administrator directly to another.
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
1. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, if the processing takes place in connection with the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
2. You also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation in cases where the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (e.g. in connection with the implementation of analytical and statistical purposes, including profiling.)
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its termination for the purposes of:
1) pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
2) performance of obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting,
3) preventing abuse and fraud,
4) statistical and archiving,
5) for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of completion of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first. In the case of organizing loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can participate - we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of the award ceremony.
In order to be accountable, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store your data for the period in which we are obliged to keep the data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area? Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
In the remaining scope, your data is not transferred to third countries. Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not have any legal effects on you or similarly significantly affect your situation. Profiling personal data consists in the processing of your data (also in an automated manner), by using them to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyze or forecast personal preferences and interests.
Security of personal data. To help protect personal data, we use physical and technical safeguards as well as appropriate organizational measures. We conduct a risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed in a safe manner, ensuring, above all, that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent that it is necessary due to the tasks they perform. We make sure that all operations on personal data are recorded and performed only by authorized employees and associates. We also regularly train our employees in the field of personal data protection. We update and monitor systems to ensure data security. We also take all necessary steps to ensure that our subcontractors and other cooperating entities guarantee the application of appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data on our behalf. If a data leak occurs, we will do our best to eliminate it in the future and estimate the risk associated with the leak. If it turns out that the leak may lead to damage (e.g. discrimination, identity theft, fraud, financial loss) we will contact you immediately without undue delay. All steps that we will take in the event of data leakage will be coordinated with the Office for Personal Data Protection.